Reasons to Consider Botox
Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, San Jose and Silicone Valley patients who come to Sani Aesthetics MD are often interested in our line of aesthetic solutions. Through the initial consultation, Dr. Sani:
- Reviews their goals.
- Provides a medical evaluation.
- Advises patients about the best treatment options, whether it is a facial filler, chemical peel, or another approach.
Dr. Sani will often recommend BOTOX in Los Gatos ® to patients whose goals align with its capabilities and who are otherwise good candidates for treatment. As an FDA-approved and well-established product, BOTOX can provide significant improvement with specific facial concerns.
Reasons Patients Have the Botox Procedure
BOTOX addresses moderate-to-severe facial lines and wrinkles. It is particularly effective for:
- Severe crow’s feet. These are the crinkles that appear at the corners of your eyes.
- Frown lines, which you may notice between the eyebrows, forehead, and around the eyes.
- Lower and upper lip lines.
- Wrinkles around the lips and nose.
These lines typically appear when you make certain facial expressions, such as a frown or smile. However, they can become deeper and more prevalent as you get older, significantly aging your appearance.
Patients generally become good candidates for BOTOX once these wrinkles become static—meaning, the wrinkles do not disappear once the patient stops making the normal expressions that cause them. With the help of BOTOX, the muscles and nerves trained to form these wrinkles can relax, and the lines and wrinkles reduce in appearance.
The Benefits of BOTOX in Los Gatos and San Jose
BOTOX addresses the source of facial lines and wrinkles and can improve how prevalent they are. Dr. Sani applies his expertise and experience to balance the use of BOTOX while retaining your ability to show facial expressions.
Beyond the results it offers, BOTOX…
- Is non-invasive. Your treatment will allow you to go back to work or daily activities almost immediately.
- Doesn’t take long. The more targeted your treatment, the sooner the process is complete.
- Provides a lasting impact. You can expect up to six months of improvement.
Botox and other neuromodulators can also be effective in the treatment of:
- Excessive underarm sweating
If you’ve been thinking about BOTOX or other neuromodulators like Dysport and Xeomin and want to know if you’re a good candidate for the treatment, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Sani Aesthetics.
Call our Silicone Valley-area BOTOX clinic at 408-740-5878, or contact us online.