Request FREE Consultation
VISIA’s advanced imaging system is designed to capture every detail of your skin.
The VISIA Skin Analysis System is a high-tech Photo Booth that provides an easy-to-understand, objective evaluation of your skin. The images and printed report are used as a guide and progress report to help you achieve healthier, younger-looking and more beautiful skin.
Until recently, it was nearly impossible to truly assess the forward development of skin treatments and age-defying therapies. However, now VISIA’s skin analysis measures your advancements and allows you to begin a customized beauty treatment plan.
By integrating a high-tech analysis that takes into consideration all skin elements, Dr. Sani personalize a skin treatment that meets all needs. At the beginning of the meeting, he will take photos using VISIA’s state-of-the-art imaging system to record every detail of your skin.
Why is VISIA Different?
Apart from other imaging systems, the VISIA skin analysis system includes tiny details with:
- UV photography that recognizes the amount of sun damage.
- RBX technology to single out the seriousness of problems such as rosacea, hyperpigmentation, acne, and spider veins.
- 3D view for a more comprehensive analysis of your skin from every feasible angle.
After a rigorous examination of your skin, Dr. Sani can determine the best and most powerful therapies for your individual skin type.
How Is The VISIA Photography System Operated?
The VISIA Photography System works by putting out a high-resolution picture of your face to pinpoint the issue spots that have:
- Less than ideal texture
- Enlarged pores
- Lines and wrinkles
- UV spots
- Acne or risk of acne
The outcome is a step by step solution to cure issues before they even show to allow you to maintain a more youthful image.
Can My Progress be Tracked Through Time?
A positive advantage of the VISIA Photography System is the accuracy of the pictures throughout your treatment. This helps you to view the benefits of the treatment and modify or alter your aesthetic procedures to change with your needs. As well as following your personal advancements, the VISIA Photography System will be used by Dr. Sani to:
- Collate your skin to his other patients of similar age and skin type.
- Allow you to comprehend the results of anti-aging treatments.
- Replicate the results of other treatment options on your skin.
After the meeting, you are given a complete review to see your results and supply you with important information about your skincare.
How Is My Treatment Plan Chosen?
After your original skin evaluation, Dr. Sani will discuss with you the skin care procedures that best fit your circumstances. Each choice will be used to fight one particular issue, including aging, rosacea, acne, discoloration, and ridding of the look of lines and wrinkles. This permits you to experience how your skin will react to a specific skin regimen without having to undergo surgical procedures.
A vast variation of choices for safe and successful non-surgical skin revitalization is offered by Dr. Sani. All treatments are given in the ease of Dr. Sani’s office in your area, and are usually take less than an hour to perform. Treatment options comprise of:
- Halo Laser for skin: This procedure can minimize lines and wrinkles, revive a glow you haven’t seen since your youth, and give you an even skin tone.
- Fillers to smooth lines and wrinkles that get deeper over time: Dr. Sani provides a vast array of injectable fillers, which can add needed volume to lips, hands, cheeks, and chin.
- Wrinkle reduction injections relax muscles that form lines and wrinkles: BOTOX and Dysport are successful treatments that Dr. Sani uses conventionally to gain natural results that make you look years younger and are tested by time.
Redefining the Vision of Skin Care
The all new 7th Generation VISIA® Skin Analysis System delivers a significantly improved experience for aesthetic and skin care consultations. A newly designed capture module rotates smoothly around the subject, greatly simplifying the imaging process while providing greater comfort for the client. Updated software allows faster image capture with automatic skin type classification, refined facial feature detection and more.