Request FREE Consultation
The Lips You Want: Silkier, smoother, natural-looking lips.
Plump, luscious lips are a telltale sign of gorgeous youth. Let Dr. Sani be your guide on this exciting journey of rejuvenating and bolstering your lips with the Restylane Silk treatment. Restylane Silk is a specifically formulated filler consisting of hyaluronic acid to get you those voluptuous, velvety lips you’ve been dreaming of.
What Does Restylane Silk Do?
We enter the world with smooth skin and our features are at their best in our early adult years. Our lips receive harsh treatment throughout our lives, so deep wrinkles and lines are common. Restylane Silk eases those blemishes, heightening lips which were harmed by:
- growing older
- the sun’s rays
- smoking cigarettes
Post procedure, your lips will feel rejuvenated and had have a nicer, fuller look!
Take a look at the images of actual patients who have used Restylane Silk to achieve natural-looking results!
How Does The Restylane Silk Procedure Restore Lips?
Restylane Silk is a small filler with more compact particles intended to contour your lips. Because your lips are more susceptible to fillers than your other facial characteristics, Sani Aesthetics administers the injections with ultrafine needles so you’ll feel hardly to no discomfort during the treatment. Restylane Silk will:
- plump up thinner lips
- even out lines on and/or around lips
- reshape your lips
After the procedure, your lips will appear innately soft to the touch and smooth for up to six months.
What is the treatment like?
Your Restylane Silk procedure will last around 15 minutes, and will consist of:
- injecting Restylane Silk into the focused areas to rid of lines and wrinkles, while also adding volume and reshaping. Restylane Silk has lidocaine within the injection to avoid discomfort and numb the areas.
- ensuring with you that you are comfortable with the size, shape, and feel of your newly refined lips
- schedule additional appointments every six months to preserve the look of your youthful lips.
There is no downtime required after the treatment, however you may feel a bit of discomfort in the treated areas for the next couple of days.
Lip Filler Injection Video
Fillers – Thick vs Thin. How is this filler different from others?
Most fillers are too “thick” to place in the lines around the mouth and those that are liquid enough to not cause bumps seem to go away very quickly or don’t provide adequate lift. Restylane Silk has solved that problem. Restylane Silk will:
- Add natural plumpness to thin and delicate lips with excellent integration into the tissue
- Smooth fine lines that radiate around the lip
- Add the “lift” that other fine line fillers have been less successful in doing
- Last up to 6 months (backed by clinical study)
- For facial wrinkles, folds and under eye hollowing you find Restylane XC an excellent choice.
Are there any Contraindications to the treatment?
To ensure a safe procedure, Dr. Sani will talk to you about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. You should not use products within the Restylane family if:
- You have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis)
- You are allergic to lidocaine or to any of the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid
- You are prone to bleeding or have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
At Sani Aesthetics, we want you to feel lovely.
This has nothing to do with how you look, but who you are. But we understand you want your looks to reflect the real you, and we strive to help you achieve your goal. Which is why we believe in a natural-look approach to our aesthetic enhancements.
Restylane Silk is made of hyaluronic acid, a substance that is naturally produced in the body, and comes in the form of a clear gel. It is safe and FDA-approved.
Results typically last 6-9 months, after which there is a gradual diminishment of the filler.
Immediately after the treatment, there may be temporary swelling or redness, for the first day. These minor side effects usually resolve within a week.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
When you meet with Dr. Sani, he will review your medical record and perform an examination, but also spend the time to get to know your concerns and goals. Together, you will develop a treatment plan which achieves your ideal outcome, which may include Restylane Silk for lips alongside other treatments. Whatever your needs, we have the injectables to provide you with facial symmetry and rejuvenation.