Request Your Consultation
Dr Sani is a fantastic doctor. Highly recommend his services - Anonymous
Super thrilled about my results. The staff was very friendly and Dr. Sani was just awesome, honest and not pushy! Definitely going back! - Anonymous
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable, Dr Sani explained everything and answered all my questions. It was a great first experience, I will definitely go back. Highly recommend them for your first time. - Anonymous
I was revered here by a friend and I also took advantage of a great deal offered with Groupon. What a find!! Dr Seni is very knowledgeable and an awesome injector. He is honest and has a light hand, I barely felt a thing. I would recommend his services to... - Annette-S
I was very happy with the quality of service from Dr Sani and his staff. I have had Botox a few times never with the results I got after my visit at Health and Beauty Physicians. Dr. Sani took his time explaining the different procedures offered and answered all my... - Beverly-L
Treatment for BOTOX Patients
After you schedule your initial consultation with Health & Beauty Physicians, you’ll come in to meet with Dr. Sani and to discuss what you want to accomplish. He will advise you about BOTOX and other aesthetic treatments to achieve your goals. Dr. Sani employs a very conservative approach so that patients are neither over- or under-corrected.
BOTOX treatment is a very common and non-invasive procedure:
- Dr. Sani may apply a topical anesthetic so that you stay comfortable through the procedure.
- He will inject BOTOX into the muscles that cause the lines and wrinkles that you want to target. Each set of crow’s feet may require three injections, while frown lines may take up to five injections on each side.
- The injection process usually takes about 10 minutes. Some patients may require more time depending on the number of areas Dr. Sani addresses.
Most of our BOTOX patients experience a very easy recovery and return to work or normal activities right after treatment. Dr. Sani will advise you about activities you should avoid as well as side effects to expect:
- Typically, bruising is the most common side effect.
- Some patients may develop headaches during the first two days after treatment.
- A very small percentage of patients experience eyelid drooping, which should improve within three weeks.
You should notice results from BOTOX treatment within a few days and the maximum benefits within two weeks. Typically, results last up to four months or longer, at which point you can return to our offices for re-treatment.
*Individual results may vary
Learn more about the benefits BOTOX offers patients and how it can rejuvenate your appearance. Schedule your initial consultation with Health & Beauty Physicians by calling (408) 636-7101 or contacting us online.