Request Your Consultation
I was revered here by a friend and I also took advantage of a great deal offered with Groupon. What a find!! Dr Seni is very knowledgeable and an awesome injector. He is honest and has a light hand, I barely felt a thing. I would recommend his services to... - Annette-S
I was very happy with the quality of service from Dr Sani and his staff. I have had Botox a few times never with the results I got after my visit at Sani Aesthetics. Dr. Sani took his time explaining the different procedures offered and answered all my questions. I... - Beverly-L
It was my first time ever getting Botox or even thinking about it. I started with the consult to see if I was even a good candidate for it. Dr. Sani was very honest and did not pressure me one bit. He also didn’t try to push more on me... - Kellie-W
I came here for Botox treatment after finding a great deal on Groupon. I have never had Botox and really didn’t know what to expect or even where I should have it. The office is located conveniently close to highway but the complex can be a little confusing. The reception... - Janet-T
I just got botox injection by Dr Omeed Sanai 1-No bleeding 2-reasonable price 3-I saw the result right away (this is not the first time that I’m getting botox) Definitely I recommended. Thanks. - Sarah-N
The Treatment Criteria for BOTOX Patients
When you come to meet Dr. Sani after scheduling your appointment, you will converse with him as to what you hope to achieve by the end of your treatment. He will inform you of BOTOX and other offered aesthetic procedures to help you reach your goals, and assure you that he will take the time and caution to make sure you get to where you want and need to be.
BOTOX treatment is a very frequent and non-invasive therapy:
- Sani will apply a topical numbing agent to the targeted areas to ensure you stay comfortable during the treatment.
- He will then inject BOTOX into the affected muscles that you want to relax. Crow’s Feet may need three separate injections (per side), and frown lines may need up to five (per side).
- The amount of time the injection usually takes is about 10 minutes. It may require more, depending on the size and number of the pre-treated areas.
Most BOTOX patients say the recovery is extremely easy, and that they return to their normal lives immediately after the therapy. However, Dr. Sani will inform you about activities that should be evaded, and symptoms to look out for:
- Bruising is the most common side effect
- Some may have headaches during the first few days after the treatment.
- Possible eyelid drooping, which is only experienced by an extremely small percentage of patients and improves within three weeks.
You should see the results of BOTOX within as little as a few days after treatment, however it is possible to not see any benefits until two weeks. Results last up to four months (possibly longer), so when you’re ready you can return to Sani Aesthetics for a re-treatment.
Learn more about the benefits BOTOX offers patients and how it can rejuvenate your appearance. Schedule your initial consultation with Sani Aesthetics by calling 408-740-5878 or contacting us online.